Make someone’s day (or treat yourself!) with these gorgeous carob chocolate puddings. Filled with delicious chunks of Supertreats carob chocolate and drizzled with melted Supertreats, they make for a super-indulgent but healthier treat! Paired with fresh berries for a fruity touch, they’re sure to go down a storm!
- 150g gluten-free flour
- 75g coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons carob powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 200ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp egg replacer (mixed with 2 tbsp water)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 pieces Supertreats carob chocolate
- Coconut oil for greasing
For the sauce -
- 2 x Supertreats carob chocolate bars, broken into pieces
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Fresh mixed berries to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line 4 x 150ml pudding tins.
- Mix together the flour, coconut sugar, carob powder, cinnamon and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk the almond milk, egg replacer and vanilla then pour into the dry ingredients. Mix well to combine and form a slightly thick batter.
- Spoon some of the mixture into each tin up to half way and place a chunk of Supertreats carob chocolate in the middle. Spoon over the rest of the mixture to reach the top.
- Place the tins on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes.
- Meanwhile gently melt the remaining Supertreats carob chocolate with the coconut oil.
- Remove the puddings from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes. Tip out each pudding and drizzle with the sauce. Top with berries and serve immediately.